Bitget P2P Trading Rules
1. For an active buy order, please complete payment within the specified time frame and click the [Paid] button. If you cancel an order or an order is automatically cancelled as payment is not made within the time limit after the order is created, the system will record one order cancellation. If 3 orders are cancelled on the same day, the system will prohibit you from buying for that day.
2. If the system records that you cancel an order because the seller does not provide a valid payment method, and thus you cannot buy for that day, you contact our customer service support for further assistance.
3. If an order is automatically cancelled because the buyer does not click the [Paid] button after making the payment, the seller has the right to continue or reject the transaction. If the seller rejects the transaction, your asset will be refunded to the original payment account.
4. Do not click the [Paid] button when the payment is not yet made or completed. Otherwise, such behaviour will be deemed malicious. If an appeal is filed to such an order, the seller may reject the transaction. In case of a potential fraud case, the system will freeze your account.
5. If you do not complete the payment within the specified time frame without responding to the seller, the seller may reject the transaction when there is an appeal filed to the order.
6. Please make the payment with your real-name verified account (such as bank accounts and other payment accounts). If you use a non-real-name verified account or others’ account to make the payment, the seller may reject the transaction and refund your payment when there is an appeal filed to the order.
7. It is recommended to select an instant payment method so that the transaction can be timely completed.
8. If the seller does not receive the funds 10 minutes after you click the “Paid” button, the seller may reject the transaction when there is an appeal filed to the order.
9. Please check the latest payment method supported by the seller to confirm that the seller’s account is accurate. If you do not transfer to the account designated in the order, you should assume there would be a risk to this trade by yourself.
10. The cryptos of the ongoing order are locked on the P2P trading platform. If the seller does not release the cryptos to you 10 minutes after you complete the payment and click the “Paid” button, you may file an appeal; as long as your action complies with the our trading rules, our P2P specialist team will determine that you are the owner of the cryptos.
11. Please make sure no sensitive words or expressions that are used in the remarks field/section, including, but not limited to, words such as USDT, BTC, Bitget, and other cryptocurrency. Otherwise, the seller may request to reject the transaction and refund your payment.
1. Please confirm your selling price carefully. In case of an appeal arising from the ad price, our platform will determine that the buyer is the owner of the asset as long as the buyer does not violate any trading rules.
2. If an order is automatically cancelled because the buyer does not click the [Paid] button after making the payment, the seller has the right to continue or reject the transaction. If you reject the transaction, you should refund the buyer’s payment to its original payment account.
3. You may file an appeal if you do not receive the payment 10 minutes after the buyer clicks the [Paid] button, you may file an appeal or reject the transaction. On the other hand, proceed to refund the payment if the buyer clicks the [Paid] button when the payment is not yet made or completed or the payment cannot be received within a given period, or the order is cancelled after the payment is made.
4. Please check carefully whether the real-name information of the buyer’s payment account is consistent with that on the P2P platform when you receive the payment. In case of any inconsistency, the seller has the right to request the buyer or the payer to conduct live video verification with their ID cards or passports, etc. If an appeal is filed to such an order, the seller may reject the transaction and refund the payment. If any party accepts a non-real-name verified payment, causing the counterparty’s payment account to be frozen, the P2P specialist team will investigate the source of the funds in question, and Bitget has the right to freeze the user’s account for further investigation.
5. Please release the cryptos the moment you receive the payment. If you do not release the cryptos within the specified time frame after the buyer's order status is shown as [Paid] in compliance with the rules, the buyer has the right to request that the transaction not be conducted and that the payment be refunded when there is an appeal filed to the order. If you refuse to cooperate, P2P specialist team will directly release the cryptos to the buyer and freeze your account.
6. Please make sure that you are contactable and able to handle the order in time after you post an ad so that transactions can be completed accordingly. If you cannot respond and handle your order according to the time frame, please make your ads offline to avoid potential appeals or disputes.
For more information about the trading rules for merchant, visit Bitget P2P Merchant Guidelines.